Free Barclays Business Banking
We offer a combined company formation and bank account service
As a leading UK Company Formation Agent, 121 Company Formation has been appointed as a Barclays Approved new business partner. Through our unique agreement with Barclays Bank PLC, 121 Company Formation offers a fast track account opening process, subject to Barclays' due diligence checks.Main features:
- Your application will be channelled through the Barclays automated fast track process
- 1 year free banking for Start-up businesses
- Dedicated Local Business Manager
- 24/7 award winning banking support
- Online, Telephone & branch based banking
- Access to a network of local experts & specialists
- Free seminars, workshops and business skills training
- A unique award winning credit management service to help prevent and reduce the risk of late payment and bad debt
- 2GB free of data backup storage to protect business critical data
- Subsidised Payroll services
- Savings of up to £2,000 on the market leading essential business software applications and services including Sage & QuickBooks and business compliance services
How does it work?
You must have successfully registered a limited company to use this service.
Less than 24 hours after your company has been accepted and registered by Companies House, your contact details will be referred to a Barclays Local Business Manager at a branch close to your business premises.
The Local Business Manager will then contact you no later than 48 hours after receiving your details to welcome you to Barclays, discuss your needs and arrange a suitable time to meet up and open their new business account, subject to Barclays' due diligence checks.
This process has been designed to ensure that our customers receive a first class priority service.
Resigster A Company Now for your Free Barclays Business Banking*
*Subject to Barclays Bank approval.