Silver Formation Package
Check if your company name is available?
The easiest way to register your limited company and start trading within 3-5 business hours, also providing you with the option of using printed documents (required) to open up a business bank account as soon as possible.
- Register a limited company now
- Receive both digital and printed company registration documents
An easy digital way to have you trading within 3-5 business hours by carefully selecting your company name and submitting our online application form which will only take 3-5 minutes; no paperwork, signatures or documents are needed and there are no hidden fees.
Once the online application form has been completed it will be sent to Companies House immediately. Approval is likely to take place within 3 business hours; in some cases it may take a few more hours, depending on Companies House workload.
Once your limited company has been registered, we will email you your digital company registration documents. We will also send your professional printed documents via post. This includes:
- A digital certificate of incorporation
- A printed certificate of incorporation
- Digital Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Printed and Bound Memorandum and Articles of Association
- A digital Share certificate for each shareholder
- A printed Share certificate for each shareholder
Other Services included within this package:
- Free Fast track Business Banking (optional)
- Companies House filing fee
- Free Company Formation Guidance and Advice (if required)
- Online Admin Account for Basic Company Administration
- Guaranteed Same Day Formation
- This option guarantees same day incorporation of your company provided your application is submitted by 1pm GMT/BST (Mon-Fri). This charge is in addition to the standard Bronze, Silver or Gold charge.
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Confirmation Statement Service
- This service is for customers who want us to prepare and file their Confirmation Statement. It also includes the filing fee for Companies House.
- Bound Memorandum and Articles of Association (Original)
- Company Register
- Purchase a professional register which will help you keep your company's statutory books tidy and ultimately organised.
- Printed Share Certificate
- VAT Registration